Ahhh I’m so excited to have been nominated for this award! Thank you to Rachel from myspottedblog.com for nominating me, and I’m just going to straight into the questions!
1. If you had the world’s attention for 30 seconds, what would you say?
I’d encourage everyone to do at least one good thing a day and to encourage people to spend more time with their loved ones because you don’t realise how much you need them until they’re gone.
2. What part of the human face is your favourite?
The eyes. They can come in so many different colours and shapes and sizes and it’s one of the most important features of the face that makes everyone unique.
3. What is something you love about yourself?
I’d say my hands which is strange but I quite like the fact that they’re small and feminine considering my above-average height. They’re also quite smooth and soft too despite not really doing anything to pamper them.
4. What is something you’ve tried that you’ll never do again?
This one was a DisneyWorld and it’s the summit plummet slide as Blizzard Beach water park. I’m glad that I accomplished it however, the sheer force of the water made me quite sore and for me, it caused a slight inconvenience that I won’t explain right now because I’m 100% certain that you won’t want to read about it.
5. What’s your most favourite adult thing to do and your least favourite?
Well I’ve only recently turned 18 and I still live at home so I haven’t really needed to adult yet but I do go to university next year so I can tell you what I suspect will be my favourite and least favourite. I think my favourite thing will be being able to go out whenever I want without the restrictions, so the freedom and responsibility but I think my least favourite will definitely be the washing up side of it though I hate being messy so it’s something I definitely won’t avoid!
6. If animals could talk, which would be the rudest and what would they be known for?
I definitely think snakes and I think they’d be known for making humans into clothing accessories to try and get back for using their skin pattern on our items even though most of it is fake skin!
7. What mythical creature would improve the world most if it existed?
Sorry to all the unicorn lovers out there but I simply don’t think that they could contribute a lot to the world. I think it would be fairies, if their magic was powerful enough then they could end wars and violence and could morph the world into a place where everyone feels happy and welcome.
8. What is the best or worst practical joke that you’ve played on someone or they’ve played on you?
Well every April’s fools I get woken by one of my sisters who tries to convince me that the house is on fire and the first year she really got me because you’re not really thinking straight when you first get up but since then she’s done it every year without fail and I just don’t fall for it but oh well, at least she tries!
9. No cheating: what is the last thing you googled and why?
Wow this is so sad but the last thing I googled was a mark scheme for a test I had just done for revision so I could mark it.
10. Do you think aliens exist and if they did what would be the first thing they would say upon landing on earth?
Personally, I don’t think aliens do exist, they just seem really far fetched but if they did, I think their first words would depend on where they landed.
11. If someone narrated your life, who would it be? What would be the tone and would you have a catchphrase?
I’d want someone funny to narrate my life such as Kevin Heart to narrate my life and I’d want a light-hearted tone to be used. As for a catchphrase, I’m not too sure, I do say lol quite a lot though. I started to use it as a joke and now I say it after practically every sentence.
So that’s the end of the questions and I hoped you enjoyed reading them and learning a bit more about me!
I’ll tag my 11 people on Twitter and if you have been nominated by me, the questions I want to ask you are below!
1. What was your dream job when you was a child?
2. What’s your favourite scent?
3. Would you say your handwriting matches your personality, what does your handwriting look like if you could describe it in 3 words?
4. If you could only make 1 change in the world, what would it be?
5. Imagine your job suddenly didn’t exist, which job would you choose to do?
6. What is/was your favourite subject at school?
7. What superpower would you love most and why?
8. You have £1,000,000 but you have to share it with someone, who would you choose?
9. Most prized possession?
10. If you had to have all but one of your features changed, which would you choose to keep?
11. What’s a quote that’s always stuck with you?
1. Thank the blogger that tagged you, as I did at the start
2. Nominate 11 other bloggers (I’ll do on twitter) and give them 11 more questions to answer
3. Notify your nominees and display the award on your post!